Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday - new week back on track

Hi ,
When i woke up this morning i couldnt wait to start back on track again, i had this time written out my menue plan for the week which made it heaps easier . I wasnt looking around the kitchen wondering what to have for breakky. I cut up all my watermelon and rockmelon for each day even weighed them and put them in different containers to keep them seperate and fresh.
I have started my day with 2 vita brits, 1/2 cup skim milk and half a teaspoon raw sugar as well as 180grams of watermelon, 70g of rockmelon and 80g of grapes. I'm so full its not funny but its only like 3.5 points so im happy with that.
Im hoping to have a good loss next monday because i know its going to be a gain this f/n, but i will go out and exercise as well as eat right . Today im going to go trough all my recipe books and find some nice new ones that i have never tried.
I do have to say though just in my 4.5 hours at work yesterday arvo i did earn myself 2.5 points for steps ive done which is good could have been more but im happy with that.
Anyways have a great day will post losses or gain on here later tonight if not tomorrow.
Thanks for reading, roxy

No comments:

Post a Comment