Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling great

Hi ,
well as u can read yesterday i went for a walk which i never do by myself and earnt 2.5points throught the rest of the day i continued to walk, at home and at work and got up to 17,540 steps which in total gave me 6.5 points and i feel great, i set out to achieve something and ive done it. I'm going to go for a bike ride today my daughter will be on the back so hopefully she sits there long enough..
My step mother in law (because it was her birthday) decided not to start yesterday which im a little annoyed at but she promises she will start today. She better, its not only her that needs the motivation its me as well and if she does it then i am more likely to push myself more because i wanna loose weight each week as well. Hope that doesnt sound selfish its like a motivation thing.
Anyways i gotta do a couple more things before my daughter wakes up.
have a great day i will, can't wait for this weeks weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment