Saturday, February 14, 2009

Back from our week away

Hi , well i have been back from our camping trip now since late tuesday arvo . had a great time although the heat nocked alot out of me and my family ( it was 490C where i was) it was still great to get away.
I thought i will take my predometer and make sure i walk and eat right.... well all that went out the window first up the wednesday night before i left my bofriend thinking he was dfoing the right thing put the clothes in the wash along with my predometer so it wasnt working, luckily i had an older one. Then half way to barmah where we were going i realized we forgot the airbed then a little while down the track i looked up into the revision mirror to see something fly out of the trailor (lucky cos it was pitch black ) my daughters porta cot had fallen of so i sent my boyfriend and my dad of for a search lol lucky they found it but not before a car hit it and smashed the wheel. But all is good this is minor we could still use it.
Back to the whole point of all of this it was way to hot to walk , i did go swimming but had to be carefull cos of the current we were in the murry.
Anyways it turned out to be a great trip didnt drink that much and ate a little bad but havent been able to get back on track yet........... Till this monday.............
I have just learnt that my step mother in law is going to join weight watchers with me She has been told she needs to give up the drinking and smokes and eat better as she has high blood pressure . i have explained what weight watcher is and she is excited to join im also excited to be having someone to go with and to encourage me and for me to encourage someone else. I think this is the kick up the bum i need.
And also i wanna be the one to loose more weight lol.
By the way i just wanted to say how i do believe that some people will think that this is a whole lot of rambling about nothing especially with the way that the fires have been tearing peoples lives up, this is just my way of getting my thoughts down and i do hope that everyone is ok. Its such an emotional time at the moment and i am thinking of everyone and hoping that everyone is ok.
This is all for me today ( i promise next time will be more interesting).

1 comment:

  1. It was hot, wasnt it. Glad you notice the porta cot go flying. At least you had a nice camping trip. It always good going to meetings with some one.
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete