Monday, October 19, 2009

monday monday monday

well as u can see its monday lol, today i have had the laziest day just doing wii fit then trying to organize my mums 50th party.
Have weigh in in half and hour and cant wait so looking forward to it i have been really good this week , even went to a 50th and drank jime beam zeros and instead of having a big piece of cake i had a little bit of my daughters and i mean little. so im proud i have been tracking all week and exercising everyday and i feel good, I feel that good that last week i decided to go off my depression tablets for me , i think the more i have been walking the better i feel and i think the walking makes me want to move more and it even has a weird way of making me want to do the house work (weird i know) it must be those endorphans kicking in.
Will write again sometime in next few days with the results

No comments:

Post a Comment