Monday, November 9, 2009

another fortnight gone

well like usual here is another blog, i dunno what is wrong this last fortnight but i just cant seem to get on track and i really havent wanted to and i dont like this feeling. i havent weighed in for 2 weeks and am thinking i dont want to put the weight back on so here i am its monday and ive been back to weight watchers (didnt weight in) but went for the meeting and am going to track every single little thing weather it kills me or not.
i sort of had a little break through tonight i have been a bit depressed (just came off my depression medication) and anyways i though roxy u should just get the dog and go out for a walk it will make ufeel better unfortunately it was dark if only i had of thought of that earlier.
i do realize this is a life time journey which obviously takes a lifetime but god i just wish it wasnt so hard if only i could wite out a list off all the foods and meals i eat and someone would do me a menue plan for me.
On a good note i went down the beach today and actually wore shorts i never go anywhere with shorts on in public so that was a big thing for me i almost didnt do it but with a little help from my partner i got there .
Hopefully next blog will be a happier one with more postives. also more weight loss.
why is it kids always have to be annoying when u just want to relax and sit down for the night god they make u angry sometimes. My daughted bit me today i felt like slapping her but i didnt i never would but god i sometimes think why are they like this ?????

1 comment:

  1. hang in there I know where your coming from I am feeling the same and havent weighted in for two weeks also just wondering if I should go this week, my heart isnt in it but i want to lose the weight.we can do it catch up soon
    love JOanne

    ReplyDelete