Tuesday, October 13, 2009

back on track for real this time

so i was reading the new weight watchers mag last night after my meeting and it had a good article on blogging, how people use it to express themselves kinda like a diary and it got me thinking this would work for me i think, its sort of what i was doing already but maybe ican expand a bit more.
I knew my weigh in this week was going to be bad and im so stupid for letting 1.6kgs get back on NOT HAPPY JAN...... this week and for the rest of my life i am determined to stay on track and count my points , meal plan , exercise and go to my meetings and loose the weight. I get on such a high like everyone else when i loose and its a fantastic feeling especially going into the shops and getting new clothes. Iv always hated clothes shopping not being able to find what i like and stuff like that.
WELL NO MORE - i know i have said it before but i am definately on track i have realised what is the point of eating that fatty food when all it does is make u upset beacause u have gone off plan and it makes u stack on the weight and doesnt even fill u up, yeah it might taste nice but whats the point.
I love my vegies and i think i just have to be better prepared. I had planned to go for a bike ride today but somehow i dont think so as its pouring here sowill get off the computer soon and get my biggest looser dvd out and do that. Maybe even the wii active as well. I been a bit slack lately with all that we brough the wii and have hardly even used it.
Anyways thats enough of my yapping for now have a great day all and ill post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment