Friday, October 16, 2009

its friday and im still on track

hi everyone well today is friday and yep im still doing really well this week with being on track , tracking and exercising ( although it would be better if it would stop raining). I have been counting points all week and can proudly say that i am still on track.I have been trying to get about 3 points a day with my exercise considering the weather i think thats good.
I went to big w yesterday and thought i might buy a folder and plastic pockets so that i can write or printrecipes off theweight watchers website as well as making my own so that my partner can help with the cooking as well and know that he is doing it all ok.
On another note i dunno if i have ever written about my beautiful little girl taylah but we find out next week if she will still be finishing chemo in december, i so hope so, i wanna start a new year with no problems and look forward to movinginto a new place ( when we buy one) and not to have her go through what she has had to for the last year. I know its not as bad as some chemo patients but she is still my little girl who is only 29months old.
Anyways enough of that better go pick her up from day care, hopefully i can get through the weekend without any problems as we have a party to go to tomorrow night after work, should be ok my partner is buying me jim beam zero's so that should all be good.
Thats all from me for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment