Monday, May 11, 2009

double didgets

This is the first time i have been on here in awhile but i finally have something to write about. I am now finally down to the double didgets and im over the moon.
I cant remember the last time that i was 99kgs. i know i still have a long way to go but im getting there and its great im really starting to notice it in my face and in my clothes. I was able to go shopping the other day a buy a size smaller for my pants and a top that was a size smaller.
This has made me so determind now to keep going and to succeed.
Anyways thats all i have to write for tonight

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roxy,

    Well done... that's is such a great effort and I do hope you are proud of yourself.

    Are you still going to meetings? I haven't been able to due to work commitments plus I was getting annoyed with just running in and paying just to get weighed.

    Keep up the great work - hopefully our paths will cross again soon.

    Jo xx

    ps great effort tackling Oliver's Hill!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete